1. Money and Me Claims Ltd accepts no liability for any loss suffered by the Client by entering into this agreement and specifically in the event that no Compensation is paid to the client by the Company. Any claim by way of consequential damage arising out of any act or omission or commission by Money and Me Claims Ltd is specially excluded.
2. You are aware that you can complain to the Company at no cost, with the ability to take the matter further to the Financial Ombudsman Service yet still wish to pursue your complaint via Money and Me Claims Ltd
3. Please note that you have 14 days (which starts from the date you signed the authority) to cancel your authority, instructing us to act on your behalf.
4. Full details of Money and Me Claims Ltd internal complaints are as follows, in the first instance please contact the company by Phone email our in writing we will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days. Your complaint will be reviewed by a member of staff who will inform you of the outcome of the complaint within 4 weeks or a holding letter to allow us to investigate further and after 8 weeks we will give you our final response. If you are not satisfied with our response or if we cannot resolve the complaint within 8 weeks you have the right to refer your complaint to the Claims Management Regulator, 57-60 High Street, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1JS or contact then by telephone on 0845 4506858 or you can email then at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Money and Me Claims Ltd is Regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated Claims Management activities our authorisation number is CRM21087